TUTORIAL - HOW TO OPEN PDF FILE IN SILHOUETTE STUDIO
First you will need to download a program called Bullzip PDF Printer for windows. You can get it here
Once you have downloaded Bullzip and installed it on your computer you do the following steps
1. Open your PDF file in Adobe reader
2. Click on print to open the print dialog box and select Bullzip PDF Printer as your printer and choose print.
3. It will come up with a General tab of Bullzip PDF Printer and then all you need to do is
4. Choose the format you want to save your file in - PNG or JPEG - I would recommend PNG as the file stays the correct size
5. Choose file name and folder
6. Click save
7. Then go into Silhouette Studio and open all files and find it and choose open
8. Trace by clicking on the trace button in top right hand corner and you are a for away.