Friday, 09 November 2012

Silhouette Quickutz owners

Yippee! I am in 7th heaven!

I was ready to buy the cameo so that I could print on cardstock heavier than 200g and my good sense took over and I contacted Silhouette America telling them about my dilemma.  Although they told me that the Quickutz only cuts up to a certain weight, their suggestion and advice to me was worth its weight in uncut, flawless diamonds.

The Quickutz and Cameo blades are interchangeable! Off I went and bought the blade at a cost of R165.00, fitted it into my machine and there you go.  It cuts like a dream.  200g, 250g, 300g, no problem at all.

2 comments:

  1. Tгemendous isѕues here. Ι'm very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I'm taking a lоok fοrωard to contact you.
    Will you pleasе droρ me a e-mаіl?

    Alѕo vіsit my site :: disque dur SSD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    my web page :: voyance par telephone

    ReplyDelete